Established in 1947 at a single location in Wichita, Kansas, Safelite AutoGlass has become the country’s most renowned glass specialist company. The company is performing outstanding business with more than 720 in-person shops and 6000 mobile glass repair partners across most of the United States. When it comes to satisfying customers with industry-leading quality service, affordable price, discounting, and offering promotional codes, Safelite glass repair is trusted by numerous car owners. It has been an innovator in windshield repair and replacement service for more than 7 decades. Safelite recycles most of the auto glass they replace as an eco-friendly initiative.
Nothing is more inconvenient than a broken windshield, as it can hamper your on-road safety. Even minor chips can turn into significant damage while you’re driving. Safelite is providing auto glass service to 6 million customers each year. Whenever and wherever you need to get your auto glass fixed, you no longer have to go to the repair shop. Safelite offers on-location windshield replacement and repair services. With Safelite’s MobileGlassShop feature, it’s always affordable to get your job done promptly. Safelite also works regularly with over 1000 car insurance companies. So, they can assist you in filing claims, verifying coverage, and managing paperwork for your auto insurance. Like the 'TrueSeal' system, their innovative technology works excellently to ensure the most reliable windshield replacement every time. Safelite AutoGlass is all about their customer. Everything they do centers on keeping things convenient, simple, and stress-free for you.
Whether the crack is on your front windshield, rear windshield, or side window, Safelite’s certified technicians can fix it quickly and efficiently to help you get back on the road safely. If you’re wondering whether your car windshield needs repairing or replacing, our experienced technicians will help you decide.
Depending on the damage, your windshield will need repairing when:
● It has damage of fewer than six inches.
● There are three or fewer cracks on your windshield.
● The crack isn’t in front of the sensor or camera.
● The crack or chip isn’t in your line of sight when you drive.
Your windshield will need a replacement when:
● The crack is more significant than six inches.
● You have more than three cracks on your windshield.
● The damage or crack is in front of the camera or a sensor.
● The chip stays in your line of sight when you drive.
● You can also send a picture of your windshield damage when you fix your appointment.
● You can find all the latest Safelite promo codes and Safelite AutoGlass discounts on our site and save big on your windshield replacements and repairs.
● If your insurance covers glass replacements or repairs, Safelite can file a claim for you to help you get a free windshield service.
● Seeing cracks on your windshield? Get a repair service as soon as possible before it shatters and requires a replacement.
● Follow Safelite on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter to get the Safelite first-time coupons and latest offers.
You might require a windshield service when there is a crack in your rear or front glass. No matter what damage you have, Safelite can provide you with a first-rate auto glass replacement. Park your car in any of Safelite’s shops before 9:30 am, and they will contact you when the job is done. You can also schedule a mobile repair appointment in which a technician comes to you. Schedule your Safelite windshield replacement or repair, side window replacement, safety system recalibration, back glass replacement, power window repair online using our Safelite Promo codes today!
Safelite also offers high-quality products that you can consider for your car’s maintenance all year long. These products include professional-grade glass cleaners and specialized wiper blades.
Safelite Autoglass always uses innovative technology, and the heart of their service is your satisfaction and convenience. It’s simple to redeem a Safelite coupon or promo code when you schedule a service appointment online. To redeem your Safeline promo code:
● Book an online appointment with Safelite.
● Fill out the required information about your car and damage.
● The website then will take you to the quote page. Look for the 'Estimated subtotal' field.
Now, type or paste the code in the 'Add a promo code' box.
Finally, select the 'Apply' option, and your code will be successfully applied.
Yes, you can get your service done by your insurance company at no cost. Safelite is connected with most of the insurance companies in the US. So, they can handle it professionally without putting you in any trouble. However, if the deductible crosses the repairing cost, the insurer won’t take any liability for it, and, in that case, you have to bear the cost.
Yes. Safelite offers a generous military discount of up to 20% off any replacement or repairing cost. Both the past and present military members can enjoy this offer. Make sure that the appointment is booked online and use the code '20REPC' at checkout.
Tipping a window contractor is entirely up to you. However, the tip is usually less than 20% of the total work cost. Instead of cash, you can also show courtesy through gift cards, food or drinks if you wish.
There are no specific payment plans on Safelite. However, they accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. You can also pay for the works in cash or checks.
First, you should check that you copied the correct code and pasted it correctly. Then you should also check whether your internet is working. If everything is alright and the code is still not working, it might get expired or inapplicable for the service. In this case, try to use a new one.
Sure, you can. For any service concerns, you can always contact their Customer Care department service at 888-238-4527.