Last updated: May 3, 2023
An Account is defined as the credentials you provide so that the service manager can provide you information regarding the website as a registered user.
Cookies are the little files that fill the storage on your device by a website, containing the small print of your browsing history on it and enabling it will give you the contents of the website and its several uses.
Country refers to all the countries mentioned in the articles
Device means that any device from which you can enjoy the service for example a laptop, desktop, or various mobile devices.
Personal information is required for future purposes to recognize individuals based on information.
Service refers to the website.
Service supplier means the information is given on behalf of the management by a third-party knowledge provider. They provide information on behalf of the corporate. These people are appointed by the management to improve the Service, to supply the Service on behalf of the service management, and also to perform services associated with the Service or to collect information and help the service staff to gather data and analyze.
Usage information refers to information collected mechanically after visiting the pages of the website, either generated by the developer team of the service to keep track of user records.
Website refers to the pages of our service.
If you want to get the best advantages from our service, you will need to provide credentials or personal information to identify you. Provide the following information:
First name and family name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Once you start browsing our website, the system will start getting information like the I.P address of your internet, identify the browser you are using, browser version, history of the web pages you have visited, and different data collected for output.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Collection of Your Information: We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, that you voluntarily provide to us when you register with the Site, make a purchase or otherwise use the Site.
- Non-personal Data: Non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, and access times, that may be collected passively when you use the Site.
Use of Your Information: We use the information we collect about you to:
- Administer the Site;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Site;
- Provide you with information about our products and services;
- Respond to your inquiries or other requests.
Disclosure of Your Information: We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- By Law or to Protect Rights: If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers to perform functions on our behalf such as website hosting, data analysis, and marketing assistance.
- Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Other Users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
Security of Your Information: We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
Your Rights: You have the right to be informed about how we use your personal data and to have access to the personal data that we hold about you. You also have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal data or that we delete your personal data. You may exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected]