LegalZoom Promo Codes October 2021
LegalZoom is an online legal document service that helps to simplify the process of incorporating a business, completing a will, or filing trademark paperwork. With its services, you can save time and money on your legal needs by hiring professional attorneys to work for you remotely. You don't even need to leave your home or office, and all the paperwork gets done on your behalf.
LegalZoom was founded in 2001 with a headquarter in Glendale, California. The company has partnerships with many state bar associations so that attorney services are available to members at a reduced price or free of charge.
What Unique Benefits Do LegalZoom Offer?
LegalZoom cuts down the high costs of hiring a lawyer. It will create and review your legal documents without charging a premium fee. The kind of unique benefits you will get from this company are:
● Availability of services in all 50 U.S. states
● If you are thinking of the credibility of an online legal platform, don't worry about that. This company is recognized in all states.
● LegalZoom does not charge by hours. All services are available for flat-rate fees.
● Not satisfied? Get a refund within 60 days of receiving the service.
What Are the LegalZoom Services?
LegalZoom provides legal services for every part of your life. Whether you want to kick off your own startup, secure a real estate business, draft a personal will, or need attorney advice, you will find a service suitable for your needs. The company will prepare all the legal papers you need for a particular legal matter. The services include the following categories:
Business: Whether it's a profit or nonprofit business, focusing on consultation services or selling physical products, LegalZoom extends its legal service for everything. Also, you can take services for license permits, creating tax IDs, living trusts, and more.
Family: For any kind of family affairs, such as estate planning, divorce, drafting wills, or transferring powers of attorney, LegalZoom is a trusted name.
Intellectual Property: Protect your intellectual properties from copycats with trademark applications, copyright registrations, and patent appeals.
Others: The company provides plenty of other legal services. You will get sound legal advice for pet protection, personal injury, bankruptcy, and many other matters.
Can I Get Any Free Resources?
Yes, of course. LegalZoom is a simplified way to get legal advice. It's designed to help you find the right lawyer for your needs and connect you with them through LegalZoom. In addition, It provides you with free resources, such as:
● Expert interviews that cover myriad topics, including divorce, bankruptcy, lawsuits, and more.
● In-depth guides that walk you through the most commonly sought legal services.
● Customizable legal documents so everyone can use them without consulting an expert.
● Articles on various legal matters to give you heads-up on your particular situation.
Does LegalZoom Have a Free Shipping Policy?
Yes. LegalZoom offers a free delivery service for sending all required documents, drafts, and associated guides to your address. Sometimes, some documents will be available for download from your account.