Hazl Oak Farms
0.0 (0 Ratings)
0.0 (0 Ratings)

Hazel Oak Farms Discount Code May 2024

Hazel Oak Farms, a family-owned and operated farm in Iowa, specializes in growing and harvesting native hardwood trees to create high-quality handcrafted products, including furniture, lumber, live-edge slabs, and home decor. The farm is committed to sustainable agriculture and forestry practices, and is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. 

 

Hazel Oak Farms: An Overview

Hailing from the fertile lands of Iowa, Hazel Oak Farms has established itself as a beacon of quality and sustainability. Operating as a family-owned entity, it is more than just a farm—it's a testament to handcrafted excellence in woodworking. Every piece, from live-edge slabs to intricate home decor, tells a story of dedication and passion.

 

Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry Practices

One of the standout features of Hazel Oak Farms is its unwavering commitment to the environment. As a certified member of the Forest Stewardship Council, the farm ensures that every tree harvested is replaced, maintaining a balanced ecosystem. This sustainable approach not only preserves the native hardwood trees of Iowa for future generations but also guarantees that each product crafted holds within it, the essence of nature.

 

High-Quality Handcrafted Products

Dive into a world of impeccable craftsmanship with Hazel Oak Farms. Whether you're looking for the perfect centerpiece for your living room in the form of handcrafted furniture or searching for unique lumber for your projects, Hazel Oak Farms has it all. Their live-edge slabs are particularly popular, offering a raw and organic aesthetic that brings the beauty of nature indoors. Moreover, with occasional Hazel Oak Farms promo deals, acquiring these masterpieces becomes even more enticing.

 

Where to Find Exclusive Deals

For those who are always on the lookout for a good bargain without compromising on quality, the Hazel Oak Farms coupon code might just be what you're searching for. The best place to start would be the farm's official website. However, for more exclusive deals, keep an eye on their social media pages. Subscribing to their newsletter is also a great way to stay updated with the latest Hazel Oak Farms discount code or any other special promotions. Remember, every Hazel Oak Farms promo or coupon is a golden ticket to own a piece of sustainable luxury.

 

Why Choose Hazel Oak Farms?

Beyond the undeniable quality of their products and their commitment to sustainability, Hazel Oak Farms stands out for its deep-rooted family values. Every piece of wood, every piece of furniture, and every home decor item is not just a product—it's a legacy. The farm ensures that every item that leaves its premises is a reflection of their dedication, love for nature, and craftsmanship. And with the added advantage of coupons Hazel Oak Farms offers, there's even more reason to choose them for your next purchase.

When you buy through links on DazzDeals, we may earn a commission.

Purchase Location

Delivery / Return Policy

Returns and exchanges for standard items at Hazel Oak Farms can be initiated within 7 days of receipt, subject to a 25% deduction from the refund or exchange value. For instance, if a customer buys a $100 item and opts to return it, Hazel Oak Farms will retain $25 (equivalent to 25%) and process a refund of the remaining $75 (75%). The customer is responsible for covering the shipping expenses for returning the product, and no reimbursement for shipping costs will be provided.

Custom or personalized projects, which encompass alterations to the original listing like changes in paint colors, sizes, clock hands, or personalization, are ineligible for returns or exchanges.

Hazel Oak Farms does not accept returns for any dining tables, including both standard and custom sizes.

Contact

  • Hotline: (319) 559-0031
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Address: 1984 V Ave Homestead, IA 52236
 
2 Used Today
SORT BY
Latest
Popular
0Coupons

Delivery / Return Policy

Returns and exchanges for standard items at Hazel Oak Farms can be initiated within 7 days of receipt, subject to a 25% deduction from the refund or exchange value. For instance, if a customer buys a $100 item and opts to return it, Hazel Oak Farms will retain $25 (equivalent to 25%) and process a refund of the remaining $75 (75%). The customer is responsible for covering the shipping expenses for returning the product, and no reimbursement for shipping costs will be provided.

Custom or personalized projects, which encompass alterations to the original listing like changes in paint colors, sizes, clock hands, or personalization, are ineligible for returns or exchanges.

Hazel Oak Farms does not accept returns for any dining tables, including both standard and custom sizes.

Contact

  • Hotline: (319) 559-0031
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Address: 1984 V Ave Homestead, IA 52236

Hazel Oak Farms Frequently Asked Questions

Can I visit Hazel Oak Farms ?

Given its family-operated nature, visits might be possible but it's always best to contact them in advance to schedule any tours or visits.

What types of products can I buy with a Hazel Oak Farms promo code ?

With a Hazel Oak Farms promo code, you can purchase a range of items, from handcrafted furniture to unique home decor pieces, depending on the terms of the specific code.

How to utilize Hazel Oak Farms discount codes ?

Begin by filling your cart on hazeloakfarms.com with desired handcrafted items. Navigate to our site to choose your desired Hazel Oak Farms promo code. Use the 'Copy Code' function to store the code. Once done, revisit your cart on Hazel Oak Farms' site, and proceed to checkout. Spot the 'Enter Promo/Discount Code' section and input the saved code for added savings. This will provide you with the desired discount or offer on your chosen products. The discount code displayed on our platform will, when feasible, be auto-applied during the checkout process for added ease.

GET COUPONS & DEALSdelivered straight to your email.