Brownells Coupons October 2021
Bob Brownell was a middle-American businessman who owned and ran a gas station and fast food place in his small hometown of Montezuma, Iowa, in the 1920s and 1930s. Bob was an avid shooter and outdoorsman who loved repairing and modifying firearms in his spare time. He began by working on his guns, but words of his talent rapidly spread, and he soon started accepting tasks from friends.
By 1938, his activity of gunsmithing was profitable, so Bob introduced part-time gunsmith to his list of businesses. Brownells' 'new age' began in 1997, when Frank's son Pete came on board. Pete, an educated and technologically astute businessman, saw the potential to propel the company even farther into the modern age. Pete was appointed Vice President in 2000 and led the successful launch of the Brownells site, www.brownells.com. Customers all across the world now have unprecedented access to Brownells' extensive product line.
Services and Selection of Products
Bob Brownell began the business three generations ago on the three terms Selection, Service, and Satisfaction, and for over seventy years, its solid basis is still built on those statements. Except for two years, the brand equity has remained consistent, with the elliptical horizontal shape of the catalog and the graphical design of the Brownells emblem. These two distinctively recognized goods have represented their commitment to service, selection, and satisfaction for all of those generations. Their selection of the products are given below:
● Factory supplies from 15 of the industry's most prestigious firearms manufacturers.
● Parts, Kits, and accessories for rifles, shotguns, and handguns.
● Materials for bluing and refinishing.
● Books, videos, and citations.
● Sights, scopes, and mounts.
During the checkout procedure, an approximate delivery date is displayed. This is calculated depending on the order's criteria. Weekends and holidays are also considered when providing an expected delivery date. Brownells have different delivery criteria:
● Standard delivery: Standard delivery is their most cost-effective alternative. Orders of less than one pound cost $4.95, while one pound or more orders cost $6.95. Delivery should take 5-7 business days. Standard service is delivered by USPS and must be returned to a legitimate Postal Address.
● Ground delivery: They will ship to any location in the lower forty-eight states for only $9.95. (up to 200 lbs). Delivery should take 3-5 business days. FedEx, UPS, and USPS are all possible delivery options.
● Two working days delivery: Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and the US States are eligible for 2-day shipping for $19.95 (up to 200 pounds). Some items do not qualify for the 2 Working Days Plan. To ensure fast delivery, orders must be made by 1 pm CST Monday through Friday.
● One working day delivery: For $29.95, have your complete order delivered in one working day (up to 200 lbs) to the same regions as the 2-day working plan.
● Saturday Delivery: Saturday Delivery costs an extra $20.00 and is only allowed for phone purchases made by 1 pm CST on Thursday and Friday; shipment takes 2 or 1 business day.
Enjoying the Promotion and Deals
Brownells runs promotions regularly. These promotions may include free shipping, percentages off, etc. You can get the latest updates on the Brownells discount or promo codes from our website and enjoy 15% off. To apply the codes on your purchase –
● Visit the Brownells website and add your product to the cart.
● Proceed to checkout and payments.
● Enter the discount code in the designated box and apply it.
Visit the address: Brownells Inc., 200 South Front Street, Montezuma, Iowa 50171, U.S.A.
Visit Brownells Inc., 3006 Brownells Parkway, Grinnell, Iowa 50112, U.S.A for retail and order pickups.
Their phones are open for order lines from 8 am to 6 pm (U.S CST) Monday to Friday.
Go to the Brownells website, scroll down to customer services, and find their complete contact addresses.