Located on the southern coast of Blackpool, Lancashire, the United Kingdom, Blackpool Pleasure Beach is a theme park. Since its foundation in 1896, the park has been family-owned and managed. Amanda Thompson, a great-granddaughter of Bean, is the present managing director. The park holds numerous records, including having the most wooden roller coasters of any park in the UK, with four: the Blue Flyer, Big Dipper, Nickelodeon Streak, and Grand National.
Several of the park's roller coasters are world-record-breaking attractions. The Big One was the largest roller coaster in the world when it first launched in 1994. It was also the sharpest, with a 65-degree slope angle, and the second quickest, with a high speed of 74 miles an hour (119 kilometers per hour).
The ride is now the highest roller coaster in the United Kingdom, standing at 213 feet (65 meters) and with a fall of 205 feet (62 m). The theme park was the first in Europe to launch a wholly inverted steel rollercoaster, Revolution, and it is the world's last surviving park to run a Steeplechase rollercoaster ride.
Pleasure Beach is located on a 42-acre (170,000 m2) location along Blackpool's South Promenade, about 24 miles (3.6 km) from Blackpool Northern Railway Station. It is bounded by the Promenade, Balmoral Road, Bond Street, Burlington Road West, and Clifton Drive and is located above Watson Road, which passes beneath the grounds and under a tunnel bridge in the park's center. The main Ticket Centre is located on the ground level of the Casino Building to the north of the theme park. Several of the activities at the park are placed on top of or beneath other attractions and structures, making Pleasure Beach the world's most densely populated theme park in terms of the ride area. Pleasure Beach is perhaps the only private entity in the United Kingdom that is not constrained by planning requirements; nonetheless, attractions taller than 60 meters (200 feet) must adhere to strict Civil Aviation Authority standards.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach has several Covid precautions in place to protect its employees and tourists. Among these include and are not confined to:
● Ticketed capacity has been reduced. To ensure entry, pre-purchase your tickets on their site.
● Deep cleaning regularly.
● There are hand sanitizer stations ready for your use.
● Individuals are encouraged to cover their faces at their convenience.
Everybody may find something to enjoy at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. With our vouchers code, adventure activities, and beautiful shows, you'll have the fun of your life. The main attractions of Blackpool Pleasure Beach are:
● ICON is the UK's first double-launch rollercoaster, with 15 encounters combining five distinct rides. A double launch will blast adventurers forward at an incredible speed, not just at the beginning of the ride but also midway through the two-and-a-half-minute adventure.
● Experience the UK's exclusive Nickelodeon Land, which features 12 thrill rides, a Nick store, and a slew of famous Nickelodeon characters like Chase, SpongeBob SquarePants, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and more.
● Discover a one-of-a-kind collection of bizarre, unusual, and exceptional exhibits as you go through eight inspired galleries on two incredible floors and observe the fantastic atmosphere of Ripley's Believe It or Not!
● Steeplechase, a genuine classic, has been amusing people to Blackpool Pleasure Beach from 1977. Three horses on three courses are released simultaneously for a frantic race over hurdles and around tight corners.
● Jumps and bumps to underground tunnels and rivers are just some of the obstacles you'll encounter on the Adventure Golf course. In addition, holes 11 and 6 have water hazards, while hole 9 boasts a unique figure-eight shot.
On weekdays, the theme park opens from 11 am to 5 pm, but it's open from 10 am to 6 pm on Sundays. You can ride the park's activities in the darkness on Saturdays if you'd like, or if you want extra time to experience the thrills. Blackpool Pleasure Beach's variant of a fast track system for ride waits is Speedy Pass. For an additional £25 per person, the basic Speedy Pass is available. Per individual, the VIP PLUS Speedy Pass costs £50 (US$70). It reduces your waiting period by 90%, letting you enjoy more rides throughout your stay.
Merlin amusement parks such as Alton Towers provide more special deals than Blackpool Pleasure Beach, which gives 2-for-1 and 3-for-2 discount codes during the off-season and charges total price during the rest of the year. So, keep an eye on our website to know more about 2022 discount vouchers and enjoy more rides, eat more foods, buy numerous gifts, and save money.
You'll get a discount if you apply at www.pleasurebeachrewards.com/nuth. Online orders must be redeemed by presenting a valid NHS ID card.
All schools, colleges, and universities are eligible for the Student Rewards Scheme, which provides discounts to students. Please remember that to redeem these special incentives, and you MUST carry your staff/student ID along with you. Those who are not cooperating to do so will be billed the difference before they are admitted. After entering the park, you can use your staff/student ID to earn the following discounts or coupon codes.
Residents can reap the benefits of a two-for-one deal every Friday to experience the entertainment. It's as simple as booking using coupon 2FOR1. For tickets, visit blackpoolpleasurebeach.com and check our website for amazing discounts.
As a result of Covid-19, the park is no longer giving complimentary Pleasure Beach Passes to visitors. For 90 minutes after the park starts, guests can enjoy the VIP gate to Blackpool Pleasure Beach, which is only open to the guest.